Item elevator and bingo game introduction video

Hello, I am SAKURA.🌸

I am a Japanese who can not speak English. I am studying English using Google translation.

I'm posting Video, Videos of Minecraft 's Redstone Circuit to YouTube. This time we will introduce 2 videos.

The video has English subtitles. Please turn on subtitles and see.This article and two videos also use Google translation. I'm sorry if there was a mistake in translation.

The first video is promotion video of Minecraft item elevator.



The feature of the item elevator is the fastest, not clogged, and there is no height restriction.

The second video is a bingo game. 



When you start the bingo machine, the item jumps out randomly. Items are used instead of number balls.

I use my idea for Redstone circuit of video. I have never seen the same Redstone circuit on YouTube in Japan. Is there Redstone circuit same as the video in the world?

I hope that those who play bingo games with Minecraft will spread around the world. We hope that Minecraft item elevator will function properly all over the world.

The video of how to make Redstone Circuit is linked to YouTube's page. The audio of the video is in Japanese. The audio of the video is speech synthesis.

I'm glad you enjoyed watching the video.

YouTube My channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ6EvD77SY1ySxEHtcElLfQ

Bye bye (^_^)/~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog